Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No self-control

I bought a muffin this morning.

I told you – no self-control. This MUST stop!

On a more positive note, last night I made it to the gym. I have a cold right now, so I was still pretty impressed with myself when I RAN for 15 whole minutes. Last week I ran for 20, so this is a step down – but considering the sickness, still pretty decent.

I think that’s all I’ve got for today, but tonight I have a personal training session with Model Boy. Why do I call him that? Because… well… my trainer is actually a MODEL. He has done ads with some pretty big companies such as Ripcurl. So I might have a mini-crush. But of course, I am married to the wonderful Renaissance Boy whom I love and cherish. But it is definitely nice to be trained by someone as pretty as Model Boy. I will try to post a pic of him tonight. You will thank me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm... Why can't you have your muffin and eat it too? What kind of delicious devils are these muffins?? Everything in moderation fellow Swank Girl!

Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. Come back and "hang out" more often!

Courtney said...

I wish I could have all the Tim Horton's muffins I wanted! Do you have Tim Horton's in the U.S.?