Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Recap

Weekend exhibition went well for Renaissance Boy. He sold one painting of five. Pretty good for someone who just started showing in February! Two of his works were kept by the gallery to be sold in their rentals and sale shop… And he was offered an exhibition to show from June 1 to July 11 again at the Art Gallery of Hamilton. ALL good things. He is incredibly happy, as am I.

And all around the weekend was great. Spent time with his family. Including my lovely niece who is just the most adorable like 18 month old. Unbelievably, I managed to stay away from carbs, and I got some exercise in by taking my niece for a walk in her stroller and playing with her at the park. Not too intense, but still active.

1 comment:

Sara said...

congrats to the hubby - sounds amazing!! Good for you for sticking to your diet plans!